Literacy for Life Foundation is seeking a highly motivated Admin Assistant to support our national staff and remote Campaign teams from our offices in Sydney. Duties include:
● Administrative support to the Executive Director, Operations Manager and Partnerships Manager and remote Campaign teams
● Organise team travel and accommodation
● Support HR functions
● Work with external bookkeeping and finance provider
● Support funding acquittals
● Monitor shared inbox
● Coordinate Board meetings and reports
● Coordinate management meetings and minutes
● Maintain campaign database in collaboration with Campaign teams
The successful candidate will:
● Be highly organised and able to prioritise multiple tasks
● Work collaboratively or independently as required
● Have excellent communications skills
● Have excellent computer skills including G Suite and MS Office
● Have experience using databases and Excel
● Be flexible and experienced at troubleshooting
● Work well in a dynamic atmosphere
● Work well in a culturally diverse environment
● Be committed to the goal of increasing literacy in the Indigenous community.
Download a copy of the Position Description.
How to apply
Your application should consist of:
● A covering letter outlining why you want to work with Literacy for Life Foundation in this role.
● Current resume.
● Names and contact details of two referees including a recent supervisor.
Applications to be submitted to [email protected] by 25 September 2018. All applications treated in confidence.