27 May to 3 June is Reconciliation Week. The theme for Reconciliation Week 2023 is “Be a Voice for Generations.”
Literacy for Life Foundation encourages all Australians to take a stand and be part of changing things for the better.
The Reconciliation Australia website has lots of information on how people can get involved in online and in-person events in support of reconciliation.
There are also a number of ways you can directly support Literacy for Life Foundation. We are an Aboriginal charity training local people to lead literacy improvement for adults in their community. If you would like to be support our community-led literacy Campaigns please consider:
- Making a monthly or one-off donation
- Signing up to receive regular updates on our Campaigns
- Following us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn
- Taking an in-depth look at our work by exploring this comprehensive list of relevant research
- Catching the beautiful feature documentary on our work, In My Own Words
- Finding out more about what we do via our media coverage – including:
- This brilliant ABC interview with our Executive Director, Ngemba man, Professor Jack Beetson
- Jack Beetson was also profiled in an episode of Compass
Make Reconciliation Week 2023 a chance to “Be a Voice for Generations”.